These terms and conditions apply to Warranty of products purchased from DJMed
In the event that you have a warranty claim in respect of a product purchased, you will be asked to return the relevant product directly to the manufacturer within Australia.
We recommend that you keep your original product packaging if possible. In the unlikely event that you require a warranty repair and you do not have the original packaging, you will bear the responsibility for safely packaging your Product for transport and DJMed accepts no liability for any damage that may occur in transit.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranties and product support that we offer and provide pursuant to our Terms and Conditions are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.
1. Subject to the terms and conditions set out below, DJMed agree to repair or replace the (as the case may be) which it supplied to you at its own cost, in circumstances where the Product does not perform in accordance with DJMed specifications during the Standard Care Warranty period of 12 months commencing on the date of delivery of the Product. Where there is no proof of delivery, this date will be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the Product.
2. Proof of purchase (invoice or paid Order confirmation) must be provided when requesting service under the Warranty.
3. DJMed requires any customer requesting service under the Warranty to comply with directions from our support team in relation to troubleshooting any issue and facilitating any repair or replacement under these Warranty Terms and Conditions.
4. Where products are already faulty or damaged upon delivery, photographic evidence of the damage must be submitted to DJMed Support before the Product will be repaired or replaced in accordance with these terms.
5. DJMed reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, DJMed reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, DJMed will determine, in its discretion, the closest Product within the then current range of Products offered by DJMed with which to replace the faulty or damaged Product. The replacement Product may differ with the replaced Product in size and specifications, at the reasonable election of DJMed. DJMed may replace parts with refurbished parts. Replacement of the Product or a part under Warranty does not extend or restart the Warranty.
6. If DJMed is unable to repair or replace the Product, the customer will be provided with credit for DJMed store or may be refunded the price of the Product (at our election). This credit or refund will be for the amount of the purchase price of the Product excluding the associated Delivery Cost.
7. In the event that a replacement, refund, or store credit is provided as per section 6, the faulty item will become the property of DJMed.
8. Return shipping charge will be assessed on products or accessories returned for warranty repair. Return shipments are solely the customer’s liability. If the item was returned to DJMed and it was damaged through the course of its shipment, the damage will not be covered under DJMed warranty.
9. Customer is responsible for shipping & insurance to our nominated Australian support centre. We are not responsible for returned items lost during shipping. Make sure you have enough insurance coverage.
10. Accessories must not be returned with the repair item. We are not responsible for accessories that are not returned with the repaired merchandise. Warranty work is provided by the MANUFACTURER and/or their representative directly and not by DJMed.
11. The Customer is responsible to inspect all goods received from DJMed upon arrival. In instances where goods have been damaged in transit, the Customer must report this to DJMed within 3 days of receipt of the product. Failure to report physical damage on arrival within 3 days of receipt may result in denial of warranty for physical damage.
12. Warranty do not apply:
To consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings that are designed to diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
To cosmetic damage, to boxes, packaging or exterior surfaces (including during transit);
To damage caused by use with another product;
To damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, earthquake or other external cause;
To damage caused by operating the Product outside any guidelines published for use;
To damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of DJMed;
To a Product that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of DJMed, including but not limited to installation of custom firmware or other software;
To defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal ageing of the Product,
If any serial number has been removed or defaced from the Product,
If the product is stolen or DJMed reasonably believes that the product is stolen based on information provided by law enforcement authorities, or
Where proof of purchase (invoice or paid Order confirmation) cannot be provided.
13. The Product will be at the Customer’s risk while in transit to and from the DJMed support center.
14. DJMed may seek reimbursement of any costs incurred by Us where the Product is found to be in good working order, or when it has been determined that the Warranty and Extended Care do not apply.
15. DJMed reserves reasonable discretion to determine whether any Product is or is not performing in accordance with the DJMed specifications.
16. The Warranty are transferable to a new owner of a Product originally purchased from DJMed and authorized re-sellers, provided DJMed is informed by contacting DJMed Sales via email 7 days of the date of transfer.
17. To the full extent permitted by law, the Warranty will not apply in respect of a Product:
If the Product has not been installed, operated, maintained or used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or specifications provided with the Product; If the factory-applied serial number has been altered or removed from the Product;
Which has suffered damage, malfunction or failure resulting from alterations, any alterations (hardware or software), accident, misuse, abuse, fire, liquid spillage, mis-adjustment of customer controls, use on an incorrect voltage, power surges and dips, thunderstorm activity, force majeure, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, the operation of a computer virus of any kind, exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions or entry by any insect, vermin or foreign object in the Product;
To damage arising during transportation, installation or while moving the Product, or to any transportation costs of the Product or any parts thereof to and from the Customer, unless otherwise specified in these Warranty Terms and Conditions;
To any third-party software or hardware not contained in the Product as originally configured by the manufacturer;
To any failure, to the extent that the failure is not a failure of the Product to perform in accordance with its specifications;
To replacement or repair of any consumables (including batteries, projector lamps and cables), or lost parts or accessories;
To service and support of any software operating system or application installed on any Product, except to assist in restoring the Product to its factory default settings; or;
To service of any product whilst it is outside Australia.
18. To the full extent permitted by law:
DJMed will not be liable for any loss, damage or alterations to third party hardware, software, programs, data and/or information stored on any media or any part of the Product, no matter how occurring; or for any loss or damage arising from loss of use, loss of profits or revenue, or for any resulting indirect or consequential loss or damage.
DJMed aggregate liability in respect of all claims under Warranty shall not exceed the original purchase price of the Product or, at DJMed option, replacement of the Product with a like or similar Product.
DJMed excludes all other warranties, conditions, terms, representations and undertakings whether express or implied.